Healthcare Materials Management
Society of NJ is Proud to Present
Respiratory Preparedness: Why Supply Chain is Critical to Respiratory Success this Season
June 16, 2021
Thank you to this session's sponsor:
Registration at the link above is required to access the meeting.
About this Program
This supply chain leadership forum will cover a collaborative discussion on:
- Supply chain's vital role in infection prevention
- Vaccine strategies needed for flu and pneumonia season
- Non-acute lab offerings to prepare your health systems and protect your patients this respiratory season
From this program, attendees will learn:
- How Supply Chain collaboration with infection prevention can help fight infection spread across the non-acute care continuum
- How customized vaccine strategies and administration protocols can help you protect your care sites and patient populations this respiratory season
- How to implement lab testing solutions for respiratory season
Who Should Attend?
EVERYONE! Directors of Materials Management, Supply Chain/Resource Managers, Patient Experience Professionals, Infection Control Practitioners, O.R. Managers/Staff, Support Services Management, Environmental Services, Pharmacy, and Corporate VP of Supply Chain Management
About the Speaker
Patrick serves as the Senior Manager of Pharmaceutical Sales for McKesson Medical-Surgical Health System team. He is the subject matter expert responsible for educating health systems on McKesson’s pharmaceutical products and services, helping to align customer’s pharmaceutical supply chains with their organizational goals, and assisting in identifying savings opportunities. Patrick joined McKesson in 2001. Prior to his current role, he was an account manager for McKesson Medical-Surgical. Patrick has also held several positions in finance including Director of Contracts and Rebates.
John serves as the VP, Strategic Accounts – Laboratory for McKesson Medical-Surgical. His team focuses on lab strategy, planning and execution in the Health Systems, Corporate Account and Government segments. John has been with McKesson for 13 years in various roles including sales, sales training, marketing and management. He currently resides with Ponte Vedra Beach, FL with his family.
- Steve Faup, President
- 5:05-5:10pm Technical Notes
- 5:10-6:00pm Presentation