Healthcare Materials Management Society of NJ
is proud to present
Get the Most Out of Your Supply Chain Investments, Best Practices from Mount Sinai Health System
October 16, 2019 5pm - 8pm
At the Kenilworth Inn, Kenilworth, NJ
Thank you to the provider of today's speaker:
About This Program
From this session you will learn:
- How the Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) supply chain team is better managing existing resources including full time employees (FTEs) and technology applications
- Gain greater value from and improve the procurement of goods to support exceptional patient care
- How the MSHS team simplified processes, removed repetitive steps, and liberated buyers' time for strategic activities
- How MSHS effectively aggregated and normalized processes and data in an accelerated way to quickly gain access to repeatable and actionable reporting for strategic decision making
Who Should Attend: EVERYONE! Directors of Materials Management, Supply Chain/Resource Managers, Patient Experience Professionals, Infection Control Practitioners, O.R. Managers/Staff, Support Services Management, Environmental Services, and Corporate VP of Supply Chain Management.
Franco Sagliocca, MBA, FACHE, Corporate Director, Mount Sinai Health System
Franco has broad hands-on experience in hospital operations and expertise in supply chain, perioperative and finance information systems. Franco is a proven leader in Supply Chain Management operations and supportive technologies.
Previously, Franco directed Supply Chain Operations across a large metropolitan academic IDN, including departments of unit stores, off-site distribution center, central sterile processing, patient equipment pool and print services. He coordinated restructuring and integration efforts in staffing, process streamlining, product standardization / conversion, portfolio integration and inventory
management. In the hospital technology arena, Franco has directed supply chain management business intelligence efforts across a five hospital, 2000 bed system to implement and integrate purchasing, distribution, case management, charge master, drug dispensing and payables modules.
Franco participates in a number of organizations including Boy Scouts of America (Eagle Scout), American College of Healthcare Executives (fellow and mentor), Association for Healthcare Resource and Materials Management New York Chapter (President Elect), and St. Mary's High School, NY (board member). He has won the GHX 2016 Excellence in Contract Management Award and the GHX2017 Supply Chain Leadership Award.
Agenda & Location
- Registration & Appetizers 5:00-5:50pm
- Steve Faup, President HMMS-NJ
- Education Session 6:00-7:00pm
- Dinner and Adjournment 7:00-8:00pm
The Kenilworth Inn
60 S 31st St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Phone: (908) 241-4100
There will be no charge for HMMS-NJ members who attend: however, you still must register for this program.
Non-Members Fee is $40.00 and payable at the door
Please include names, titles, and e-mail addresses of those registering as well as the facility name, your direct phone number, and how many in your party will stay for dinner.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Credits will be applied for by HMMS-NJ and be sent to all attendees requesting them.
Thank you for joining